[thelist] PHP output in PDF. Possible?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon May 23 07:10:25 CDT 2005

Murat,

Possible solution... find someone with a CFMX 7.0 installation who will
allow you to pass to CFMX--in whatever manner you have available--the final
HTML and let them pass back to you a PDF file using the cfdocument tag.
This may add a bunch of overhead and latency, but it may get the job done.

If such a person and installation is unavailable, grab yourself one of those
cheap shared hosting accounts that are available all over the place.
Typical price... less than $20/month.  Google "CFMX 7.0 hosting"

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/