[thelist] Empty cell formatted with css looses border

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Mon May 23 13:29:04 CDT 2005

Christine Lange wrote:
> I've got a table containing dynamic content that's formatted with css.
> Sometimes the cells are empty and then the cell looses its border. I
> can't put in a   or anything because it's dynamic. How can I get
> the borders to show up? Thanks.

You could use an IF statement and just add that   if the variable
you use is not defined or empty. You could also add that   after
the variable.

In ColdFusion, which is what I'm used to, it would look something like:

That way, if the variable is not defined, the space would still be there.

HTH.

Minh Lee Goon

digerati design studios
www.digeratidesignstudios.com