[thelist] dissapearing fieldset

Daniel Szabolcs dan at mypizzapromo.com
Wed May 25 12:45:32 CDT 2005

Max,

Thanks for your comments.  As for the DOCTYPE, it was a slight oversight
on my part, but it has been corrected now, to no avail.

You're absolutly right about my abuse of the element.  Chaning it to a
div should fix it up no problem...  just wanted to know if there was a
quick fix.

Thanks again,

--Dan