[thelist] 508 Compliant Screensavers

Nancy Johnson nancychristine49 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 09:53:04 CDT 2005

Dear All,

I am ignorant of the technology of screensavers etc, but if a person is totally blind, they cannot see that there is a screen saver unless someone tells them, nor when it has been removed or if there is a login.

That is why on a web page text is so important for text readers to read. 1. I'm wondering if text readers such as JAWS can tell the user that there is a screen and when it has been removed

2.  Can screen savers include sounds?

Nancy