[thelist] Iterate through result set - Is this possible? (SQL)

Burhan Khalid thelist at meidomus.com
Tue May 31 08:46:55 CDT 2005

Joshua Olson wrote:
> [...]

Ken:

   You gave me an idea of approaching the problem from a different
angle.  Instead of trying to find the gap, how about if I try to find
all dates that aren't taken. If there are 7 contiguous dates per hall
(that are > than now()) then that would be a possible hit.

   The problem now has become that I have been staring at the issue for
two days now, and I don't even know if THAT will work.  Can anyone give
me a sanity check on that?