[thelist] Iterate through result set - Is this possible? (SQL)

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue May 31 15:03:34 CDT 2005

> From: Phil Turmel
> Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 3:44 PM

> Returned no rows for $gapneeded = 7,
> For $gapneeded=1, it returns this:
>
> gapstart	gapsize
> 2005-06-06	2
> 2005-06-25	3

Phil,

I took another look at your solution incorporating GROUP BY and I've got to
hand it to you.. very slick solution.  Good work.

<tip type="Save Time" author="Joshua Olson">
Spend the $100 (US) and get yourself a mini-fridge for your workspace.  Make
sure it's within arms length of your workstation.  You'll thank yourself for
it later.

P.S.  Use a coaster to protect your work surface and keep your mini-fridge
clean and free of food refuse.
</tip>

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/