[thelist] Suckerfish

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Tue May 31 21:27:11 CDT 2005

i use a modified version of SuckerFish with an external style
sheet... it also uses some modified JS to work in more browsers and
offer keyboard access... and in fitting with WAI suggestions, it uses
an ordered list instead of unordered...

http://demo.quantumcms.com/

or

http://algonquinstudios.com/

On 31 May 2005 at 13:58, Rob Smith wrote:
[...]
> I was digging into the DHTML suckerfish menu and noticed something peculiar
> that I didn't like. They way it's set up is that the JavaScript checks the
> inline style sheet information for its algorithm. Is there any way to set it
> up to use an external style sheet?
[...]