[thelist] Server-side spam blocking (independent app)

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Wed Jun 1 00:23:07 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tyme"
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 4:55 PM
Subject: [thelist] Server-side spam blocking (independent app)

: This is a longshot, but: Anyone know of any 3rd party (free?) add-on
: application that I might be able to run from my control panel if my host
: would agree?  [Have no idea what and how it would work.]  I have shared Win
: (IIS 5) hosting.

Check out the 'free'  version of Mailwasher, has blacklist server lookup, blacklisting, pass
listing, filter rules capacity, installs a file in your root folder but runs from desktop
interface....