[thelist] Site Review - http://wizardev.ca/

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Wed Jun 1 14:05:10 CDT 2005

Michele Foster - WizarDev wrote:

> So, here it is ... http://wizardev.ca/
>
> Looking forward to comments,
>
> Michele

Michele, I really like the site. It is certainly well done. I do have a
couple of recommendations for minor changes. I would remove the top and
bottom margins and make them 0px instead of 10 px. I didn't examine your
stylesheet that closely, but I'm sure you've written it well there, too.

I'd also take out your Résumé page. It just doesn't fit there. You're
already using the rest of your site to showcase your talents. The résumé
seems redundant and unnecessary.

Also, Portfolio might be more appropriate than Projects... but that's
just semantics.

If you ignore all my comments, it's still a good site :)

Minh Lee Goon
digerati design studios . com