[thelist] Are there any security leaks of HTC's

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Jun 1 20:37:12 CDT 2005

Volkan,

	I don't think this sounds like something strictly HTC-related.
Rather, it sounds like you're using plain-text queries based on some
user input, which is always vulnerable to SQL injection.  Without more
info about the app, it's hard to tell.
	Ditto on the SSL part; you should never be using clear text for
applications like this.

> Our router does not have a log program,

	What about your web server?  Doesn't that have some logging
functions?  I would be quite surprised if you weren't at least logging
page requests.  That should give you a little something to start with,
anyway.

Regards,

Peter