[thelist] Re: javascript debug (easy)

Tyme newsgroups at no-pun.com
Mon Jun 6 10:51:29 CDT 2005

Well, I am slightly less embarrased by my original ("easy") question, since
it sparked an actual discussion.

Matt's suggestion did work.  But, I am all about writing more concise code.
(I suspect that Matt was just correcting my bloated code to work, not
writing what he himself would have created from scratch.)   In all fairness
to both Matt and John, I'll write a script that will alternately load one
version one day, the other the next.  :-)

Okay, I might need a wee bit of help on that alternating load script.  Heh
heh.

>From the ridiculous to the sublime,
Tyme