[thelist] Re: javascript debug (easy)

Brooking, John John.Brooking at sappi.com
Mon Jun 6 15:00:53 CDT 2005

Matt wrote:
>Sorry for getting all confused. Phil is correct. It was not an error
>to return false for both conditions. This is what is desired because
>the return value is being applied to the onclick handler.
>
>So, to answer your question, the final line should be 'return false;'
>not 'return agree;'

You are all correct, I didn't bother looking at what the caller was
doing with the return value, I just assumed what was intended. My bad,
and *I* apologize for getting all confused. A good example of why you
should never blindly trust anything said on a mailing list (except
possibly this)! ;-)

- John
--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.