[thelist] asp.net NTLM authentication fails on postback?

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Jun 8 06:45:43 CDT 2005

Hi,

a) Is this still an issue? Or has it been solved?

b) What do you mean "NTLM is turned on"? Do you mean "Integrated Windows
Authentication" is enabled in IIS Manager (that means both NTLM and
Kerberos), or did you explicitly set the AuthProviders to only support NTLM
(and not Kerberos)?

c) What you say "authentication fails", what do you mean exactly?

d) What are the corresponding website logfile entries? Can you post those
please?

Cheers
Ken

--