[thelist] generating random image in css

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Wed Jun 8 16:42:36 CDT 2005

I use CF to run dynamic css files for these things..

The css link ref points to a cfm file which sets content output  to text/css
and  includes the css file with with the dynamic vars coded into the image
url.

If you can't do this with ASP you can use the style attribute of the div to
randomly set the background image.

You can, I believe, use javascript on the client but with the usual client
scripting caveats, like don't unless you have no other choice, and then
don't anyway.

Seems simple, am I missing something?