[thelist] OT - What is the average living rate abroad ?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Sun Jun 12 23:23:40 CDT 2005

I'm sure you've realised it's kinda hard to get replies on the weekend.

One suggestion I'd like to make is that, if your situation allows it, try
to take an extended "vacation" in England, or wherever else you'd like to
end up. Use the time to learn your way around and get a sense of the
standard and cost of living.

Even better, before you make the trip do some scouting of likely employers
and possibly pay them a visit.

Good luck.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/