[thelist] web site check (again)

Dan Eastwell danieleastwell at onetel.com
Mon Jun 13 08:43:09 CDT 2005

Hi,

I can't give you any answers on session, etc, but as regards search
engines, I wouldn't have thought you'd
like to have processing pages showing up on search engines. If I were
you, I'd set up a robots.txt file with all
processing files containing directories disallowed and the same in the
files' meta tags.

Having said that, I don't know with any certainty whether robots crawl
files via https at all.

HTH

Dan.

--