[thelist] Photo Gallery Database Scheme

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Jun 13 22:29:42 CDT 2005

Hey Michele,

Have you checked out the Gallery projec <http://gallery.menalto.com/>t
<http://gallery.menalto.com/>? It's free, open source, php & MySQL, so
it will run on Win or Nix platforms. Handles sub ablums, and subs, and
subs, etc. Even if you don't want to use the package for your project
(it integrates nicely), you could look at the db scheme they use.

I have used it on a couple of projects and have been very pleased with
it, and have two happy customers. Visit  TheLodgeTx.com
<http://thelodgetx.com/> for an integrated example.

Have fun with the project,
Ron D.

--