[thelist] CSS-Only Forms That Don't Suck

Michele Foster - WizarDev michele at wizardev.ca
Wed Jun 15 21:24:57 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Olson" <joshua at waetech.com>

> 5.  I'm not sure how you pulled this off, but the fonts won't resize in FF
> using the ctrl+wheel.

This is working here ... but I have to have the mouse over an area with
content in it for it to work in FF.  i.e. if my mouse is hanging out in the
middle of the page between the form and the "instructions" at high res.,
using ctrl and the wheel has no effect ... put the mouse over top of an area
that has content, and it works.  IE doesn't care.  FF 1.04 on Win2K

Mich