[thelist] possible jscript/php/frames question!!

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Jun 17 23:30:50 CDT 2005

bruce wrote:
> if i have something like the code listed, where would the submit/form go...
> keep in mind, i want to have the uer select a number of points, capture the
> information in an array, and then send the array to the server?

Sorry Bruce, I was merely clarifying (I thought) Chris's reply.  I
missed the "a number of points" part.  I thought you just meant you
wanted the coordinates for *a* click.  To illustrate:
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/evolt/test.php

Prolly much more simplistic than you had in mind.  Sorry about that.  :(
--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/