[thelist] photo gallery

Charles Stuart lists at enure.net
Mon Jun 20 23:37:32 CDT 2005

Hi,

I'm creating a photo gallery with those handy-dandy next/previous
links that each take up half of the photograph.

You can see what I have so far:
     http://enure.net/photos/

This will only work in Gecko or Webkit browsers. I'm have some major
CSS problems with IE, but that's not why I'm writing.

Since my CSS is breaking so horribly in my current attempt, I wanted
to look and see how someone else is going about it.

Does anyone have a link to a website that uses the same sort of
system to browse a photo gallery? Or a tutorial? I haven't been able
to locate anything via google.

best,

Charles