[thelist] opposite of checked="checked"

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Jun 21 14:24:29 CDT 2005

Brian,

	Checked is a boolean property; it is either true or false.  In
Javascript (or in HTML), if you set checked="anything", it is true.  To
*not* have the button/box checked, you just don't add the checked
attribute at all.

	Of course this is a problem if you want things to be unchecked
when user clicks Back.  The whole form can be reset with the proper
caching headers, but that wouldn't serve your purpose here.

	Basically, you're going to need client scripting to pull this
off.

Regards,

Peter