[thelist] Browser-based File Management Software

Dan Leonard dan at canopyroad.com
Wed Jun 22 07:11:07 CDT 2005

Many thanks to all who responded to my question concerning a browser-based
file management solution that could handle files larger than 10 MBs
without timing out.

I'll definitely look into some of the solutions you all have provided
(Java FTP Applet, WebDrive.com, HTTP Upload Pear Class). My client's Web
host offers unlimited ftp accounts, so as a quick fix, I think he's going
to set up ftp accounts for his clients and steer them toward an ftp
application that's not too overwhelming - perhaps something like
FileZilla.

Thanks again for your suggestions!
Dan

--