[thelist] Show Hide table columns in datagrid

Sam Foster sam at sam-i-am.com
Wed Jun 29 23:15:33 CDT 2005

Sam Carter wrote:

> Anyone have a good solution JavaScript / CSS that'll allow users to
> show / hide individual columns in a browser's rendering of a datagrid ?
>
> Sam

did you get the answer you wanted on this? I just implemented exactly
this for a project and would be happy to share if you're still working
on it. It wasn't particularly hard/clever... but you do have to worry
about colspans and rowspans if you're doing it right.. that and the
usual browser differences....

Sam