[thelist] Recommend quality domain sellers

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Fri Jul 1 11:51:50 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 05:38:08PM +0100, Sales @ Lycosa wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a domain seller?

I use www.123reg.co.uk, and I've been more than happy with their
performance over the past couple of years (they were recently taken over
by Pipex, but that doesn't appear to have affected anything
service-wise). As far as I'm aware they do everything you are asking
for, you can register a wide range of domains with them (including all
the top level domains and UK specific ones) and they will host your DNS
if you wish. Everything can be changed through their control panel and
they will email you at periods of 90, 60 and 30 days before your domains
are due to expire, or at least they have done with me.

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
http://www.roguetory.org.uk