[thelist] path to an included class file from a template

Nan Harbison nan at heritageconcord.org
Sat Jul 2 18:20:46 CDT 2005

Hello,
I have taken over coding a website that is partially done. The template for
the website is in a folder called layout/templates and it has references to
include the header, footer, left and right php files by using references
such as (DOCPATH_PUBLIC . DIR_INCLUDES . 'header.php') but when I put a
class file and then try to use the same path, I get this error message:

Warning: main(/var/www/html/inc/class.inc.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in /var/www/html/layout/templates/default.tpl.php on
line 55

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/inc/class,inc.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/var/www/html/layout/templates/default.tpl.php on line 55

So how do I include this file and where do I put it? I don't know anything
about configuration files. I have been going around and around on this and
can't figure it out. I don't get this because the template is somehow
configured to be visible from where it is, but it does not seem to be
relative to any other folders on the site. Please help!

Thanks
Nan