[thelist] Amazon's css makeover

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Sun Jul 3 13:33:29 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 01:34:43PM -0400, M. Seyon wrote:
> Hope no one minds me throwing this out on a relatively quiet Sunday
> evening, but has anyone else noticed a new CSS-driven layout over at
> Amazon.com? Especially noticeable on the individual item pages.

I hadn't really noticed as I'm from the UK and use Amazon.co.uk, which
is still tables-based. Personally I prefer the old look but it's
probably because I'm used to it, although I'd be interested to hear when
they're going to push the changes through to their country-specific
sites.

Paul

--
Rogue Tory