[thelist] Remote Desktop Client on XP Home?

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Tue Jul 5 17:52:45 CDT 2005

I would recommend RealVNC on the windows machine.  I've set this up for
a few people in my family who I help with things remotely.  On the mac,
you may also want to have a look at VNCthing.  I've been using that
client for a while and have been pleased with it.  I assume you want to
do this to test how your layouts present in the windows browsers.  I
did this for a while, but eventually went back to using the windows
machine directly because I didn't like the lag of VNC on the local
network...
--
David