[thelist] internet on a laptop

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:52:39 CDT 2005

Comcast has a nice cable modem hookup.  Most hotels now-a-days have
wireless or some sort of free internet connection for your laptop.
However you will need to have a wireless card or ethernet connection
to use their system.  Most businesses will expect you to pay and other
then "hot-spots" will expect you to use their equiptment.

Vocabulary to use.  wireless, hot-spot, dsl, cable modem, ethernet,
broadband, cyber cafe.

--
Firefox!</A>