[thelist] RE: browser displays code, not site

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Fri Jul 8 13:27:33 CDT 2005

Steven Streight wrote:
> What would cause a blog, right after you published a
> new post, to suddenly display only a screenfull of
> template code, CSS, at a seemingly arbitrary point in
> the template (not the top)?
> http://www.blogcorevalues.blogspot.com

Looks OK to me.  Perhaps blogspot had an error and served the document
as text/plain rather than text/html.  I hit refresh a few times, still
rendered OK, although I certainly wonder WTF is up with the markup like
this excerpt:
trying is easy. <br /><br />Finding topics to write posts about is
easy.<br /><br />

Might as well be served as plain text with that kind of markup.
--
Max Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/