[thelist] dynamic font size

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:52:39 CDT 2005

> Thanks! i will look into that.
> one of the reasons i might use a script like Arni Gunnar showed is that when
> i strarted to talk
> about things like User-Agents these clients will have a whole website on
> information on how to do this and that
> on the website... SO to keep thing in-site i might do a script like that.
> Maybe a javascript that loads a complete stylesheet would be better/ with
> the cookies to keep it for this site
> has a lot of different classes style wise..

Well, of course you can do what you  want, just make sure it is usable
for those who  need it. You see far too  many tiny resizing widgets
that cannot be resized themselves out  on the  web, advertised as
"accessibility enhancements".

What happens to users without  JavaScript or Cookies? A clever
solution needs to  check  for both before applying itself.

Back when I was young I went overboard with this idea, too:
http://www.icant.co.uk/ltlg/index.html

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com