[thelist] dynamic font size

Info@internetvraagbaak.nl info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Wed Jul 13 02:15:56 CDT 2005

>>To sum up, nothing is 100% right for everyone.
>>The converse is also true: "nothing is 100% wrong for everyone".
;-)
Well indeed!
All those variables on the client side : visitors makes it very very hard to
keep all happy.
>From one thing you come to the other and before you know it you can have
created a huge bunch of checking and customizing..and then
not get everyone happy... I will rely a bit more on the users browser
"default" font size...maybe have a switcher with different stylesheets...

cheers

Jeroen