[thelist] Re: Dreamweaver site (template?)

Roger H. rogerharness at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 21:52:04 CDT 2005

Thank you to all the folks that gave me suggestions for trying to "fix" a
dreamweaver created/maintained site.  Almost everybody told me to make the
change  in the nav bar that is contained in the template,  and then update,
(and put), all pages that use that template. Uploading the template itself
is apparently a waste of time :)

Unfortunately, we are still having the same problem, and nothing that we
change in the template reflects with what the live site shows. So
frustrating! But again, thanks for all the help folks. We'll keep playing
with it.

-Roger Harness