[thelist] ASPMail/SMTP frustration

Millington, Anne (DHS-EPO) AMilling at dhs.ca.gov
Fri Jul 15 18:47:39 CDT 2005

Thanks!!  It's gotta be some kind of registration/permission-to-execute issue on a server I don't even get to see.  I have been painfully anal about troubleshooting the parts of this code I can touch, and now I've hit that big ole brick wall.  At least I have something halfway intelligent to discuss with the IT guy when he sits with me next week.  This does not need to be such a big deal.  Thanks for the help!!  :))