[thelist] Blog, that saves and displays the content sent by email

BJ bj at kickasswebdesign.com
Tue Jul 19 13:48:50 CDT 2005

"I have seen a blog in which the owner could add new content by simply
sending an email"

This is a feature that's fairly standard for most blogs, and I think if
you check you'll find that most of the major players offer it.  I know
for sure that Blogger (script remotely hosted) and WordPress (php/mysql
script that runs on your server/host) do.  One caveat- if you have your
blog set up to accept email entries you must keep that blog email
address very secret. If you don't then anyone who has it can post to
that blog.

--
Ciao for Now,
bj

http://kickasswebdesign.com

devblog:
http://kickasswebdesign.com/wordpress/

"To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so."
Robert Orben

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound says I'm squeaky clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0529-0, 07/18/2005
Tested on: 7/19/2005 2:48:52 PM