[thelist] ASP support going away?

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:06:31 CDT 2005

Could I suggest, as part of your risk management, you investigate a
migration to ASP.NET?

.NET has been out for quite a few years now, and the
toolsets/methodologies etc have matured to a level that supports even
enteprise level applications. A migration would give you a degree of
future proofing

Cheers
Ken