[thelist] ASP support going away?

Millington, Anne (DHS-EPO) AMilling at dhs.ca.gov
Wed Jul 20 19:32:41 CDT 2005

So I guess ASP 3.0 wouldn't be your first pick if you are looking for
major, and I mean major, security and reliability...  :)

I want to make a case for so migrating where I am, and can't believe
that writing to the CDONTS component is a good thing.  Of course, I am
not _really_ a programmer, so I rely on the opinion of folks who are.

Best,
Anne