[thelist] Funny tables in Firefox: height = 100%

Rick Faaberg rfaaberg at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 03:40:06 CDT 2005

(I'm top-posting only because of the mess below that came in on the list.)

I'm just lurking and trying to decide whether to stay on this list.

Are there no rules on post format like no top-posting, strip extraneous text
(for instance duplicate footers), responding directly to the question, maybe
spelling most words correctly, not posting responses in the middle of quoted
text, having *all* the quoted text prefixed with the quoting symbol, and
that sort of thing?

I'm sure there's good info and intent here on many of the posts, but some
are sure messy!

Any info appreciated. Maybe these messes are not the norm and I should stick
around? Or maybe there's an offline moderator trying to help out?

Thanks (and please, no one take any offense, because I didn't intend any),

Rick Faaberg