[thelist] Put emails into database (ASP)

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 10:36:06 CDT 2005

I'm sure I asked this question a while ago, then the project stalled and I
forgot about it. It has now come back up again and I can't find my original
question.
Anyway, the situation is this. A charity I work for has an e-mail list
similar to this one, although it has nowhere near as much traffic. They want
a web site that has search features for the recipients to easily look back
through previous posts. This bit I can do, but I don't want to have to cut
and paste all the e-mails into the database myself, I want to know if there
is a program that will do this for me. These are some of the criteria...

1. Site to be coded in ASP
2. Access database
3 Hosted on an old NT server

Hopefully this will be enough to go on. If you need any more information
please let me know.

TIA

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk