[thelist] Javascript Menu code generator/example - modifiable

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:04:49 CDT 2005

> I've spent hours trying to find what I'm looking for and I'm sure some of you other developers out there have needed something like this.  I'm looking for a javascript menu builder/code generator that does 'slide-down' menus.  I've found several, but most don't have code that's modifiable/readable.  My cilent won't allow me to use code that can't be modified.

Could you be more specific? What do you mean by sliding? A times
smooth sliding menu or just a simple dropdown?

Modifyable are both http://www.htmldog.com/ptg/archives/000050.php and
my yadm: http://www.onlinetools.org/tools/yadm/reldropdown.html

Whatever you do, please think of your client and the user and do NOT
use any navigation system that needs JavaScript to link.

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com