[thelist] VBScript/ASP string concatenation problem

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jul 27 12:37:18 CDT 2005

Brian,

> Ron, break it out.  it will make life much easier.

Good advice.

> so, upon easy looking...  is there supposed to be a / between the
> comitteeCode and the eventDate:

> basicaly, the error means it can't find the path

The assignment code hasn't executed the file search.  And, the error doesn't
indicate that this is the problem.  So, I don't think you are on the right
path with this observation (no pun intended).

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/