[thelist] C++ web services?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Aug 1 10:06:14 CDT 2005

Robert,

I know you just said specifically Visual C++ 6.0, but... have you looked at
c# for this particular project?  MS has provided a very rich API for making
client/server apps and there are many tutorials available on the web.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/