modified preordered tree traversal (was RE: [thelist] CF: Valuestransposition. Too ugly, needs a face lift.)

Joshua Olson joshua at
Tue Aug 2 20:06:39 CDT 2005

Albeit that may be true, consider for a moment whether or not the Oracle
solution using connectby is more or less efficient than the MPTT.  I think
that evaluation of the methods will show that, given all other things equal,
MPTT is quicker than any recursive solution available for a given platform.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time: