[thelist] question about NetSol registry procedure

shine rankin webmaster at stannestifton.com
Wed Aug 3 10:50:47 CDT 2005

Turn Off Domain protection:
Login to Account Manager:
Double click on the domain name.
Under Domain Details Heading:
Domain protect On Edit
Click on Edit.
Turn it off.
Save Settings
Yes to confirm changes.

Shine Rankin, MCSE CCNA
Rankin Technology Solutions
www.rankintechnologies.com

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Jeniffer C. Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 10:26 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] question about NetSol registry procedure

I have a client who's existing domain is registered with Network Solutions.
We're trying to transfer the domain to a different registrar, but the
transfer is being kicked back saying that the domain is locked. We're not
hitting the "about to expire" wall, I did check that. But I'm not sure what
to tell the client to look for in NetSol's user interface. He isn't seeing
anything obviously labeled about unlocking anything, and is growing
frustrated.

Can anyone who has a NetSol domain point us in the right direction? Is this
option buried somewhere, or is it worded oddly? If I could tell him exactly
what he should be looking for, I think he'd find it.

TIA!

Jeniffer C. Johnson
OffLead Productions
http://www.offlead.com