[thelist] Holy Status Bar Batman

Mark Mandel mark.mandel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:35:06 CDT 2005

Sam -

To be more constructive:

I've encountered a similar thing on some javascript I've written for
opening windows.

I think it has to do with which service pack the person is using.

For me - it would consistantly happen on one machine - so it was
definatley tied to that machine.

Do you have the same thing, in that it is tied to specific machines?

Mark

E: mark.mandel at gmail.com
W: www.compoundtheory.com
ICQ: 3094740