[thelist] php/flash/mysql developer

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:22:07 CDT 2005

I have been starting to look for someone to work on a project that I
might be doing.  Using PHPObject and PHP, MySQL and Flash I wanted to
put together a rich client that would allow a customer to create a
shirt.  Color, collar, so on an so forth.  You guys can email me with
questions and then give me an idea of time and money for the project.
Please do this off list.

<tip type="Web Administration">
When rolling out bulk code changes it will be easier if you dated or
versioned the code base.  On the production site you can then create a
symbolic link to the newest code base, this also allows for quick roll
back to an older code base.
</tip>