[thelist] Jumping div

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Thu Aug 4 23:26:15 CDT 2005

how odd.
I couldn't see it happening when the mouse goes over the navigation at the top.
I saw it happening when the mouse goes over the
SMS version
or
GPRS version
links.
maybe its something to do with a hover on class=button

also, validator won't validate the CSS because the XML won't validate because of the uncompliant meta tag.
cheers

--
Dr Stuart Young,       	+64 (0)9-815 4321 x 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz> 	+64 021 183 2846 (mob)

>>> chris.price at choctaw.co.uk 04/08/2005 23:37:20 >>>
Hi

I'm using floats on this site for creating columns and having problems with
one particular page.

url: http://www.handgtechnology.co.uk/specs.html

To keep all the text lined up (in the left column) I've specified a
background image and left padding.

My customer, using IE on XP tells me that the page loads fine but as soon as
the mouse hovers over the navigation at the top, the column text shifts left
over the image.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

--
Chris Price

Choctaw

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk