[thelist] E-mails into database (again!)

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Aug 8 10:44:39 CDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

This depends on the format of the "downloaded emails".  Are they downloaded
into Outlook, Thunderbird, or something else?

> I realise this is probably not the
> best way to do this, but to my mind it should work.

It's kludgy, but it may.  As others have pointed out, it's better to NOT use
your local machine as a middle-man for archiving the emails.  For old
emails, though, this may be the only option.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/