[thelist] concat two variables to be a variable n PHP

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Mon Aug 8 12:54:30 CDT 2005

[snip]
For now I am going to use the function array_keys to get the keys to be
numerical.....maybe this is the only way to do it? Maybe there is a
completely different and simple way to go about this whole problem?
[/snip]

Without any code Nan it is a little hard to visualize what your issue
is, but I think that I can help. Have a look at
http://www.php.net/mysql_num_fields

If you know the number of columns that are returned (I am supposing that
is variable) it may help get you to where you need to go.

Also, please post some code (have you thought about joining the PHP
mailing list?) along with what you expect the results to be. If we can
see where you are starting and where you hope to finish it'll be easier
for us to help you.