[thelist] U.S. Cities

Dena Marchant dmarchand at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 18:24:57 CDT 2005

Thank you all for quick and excellent ideas.

I definately don't want a monumental task!  Sometimes monumental sounds
like fun, but then I realize it's my evil twin doing the thinking.

Anthony's suggestion of web tools is interesting and I will explore that.  Also
good point about using soundex and giving users a list of possible alternatives.

I have come to massively distrust users to make my life easier.  They
may not misspell the name of their city, but they could mistype it.  And I don't want a db with x versions of the same city.

Thank you!

Dena