[thelist] Multi-Column Layout Not Wrapping

j s jslist at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 19:47:26 CDT 2005

Thanks for the input.  What I ended up doing was to
clone the asp recordset - then divided the number of
records in half and started the clone recordset at
that number.  I'll set print headings with CSS and
that will be good enough for now.

There's still the problem of when the names flow
alphabetically onto the next page and don't print at
the top of the first page, second column.

But another challenge!

Jess